1. Scope of and Restrictions on Use.
You agree not to:
- collect information from the Services using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis;
- use automated means to access the Services, or gain unauthorized access to the Services or to any account or computer system connected to the Services;
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Services or our systems that are not intended for access by you;
- “flood” the Services with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt, or harm the Services or our systems;
- restrict or inhibit other users from accessing or using the Services;
- modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices that appear on the Services or in the Content; or
- access or use the Services or Content for any unlawful purpose or otherwise beyond the scope of the rights granted herein.
2. The Services.
The Services (including the Content) are owned by Ideiio and its licensors and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other applicable United States and international laws and treaties. Without limiting the foregoing, the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Services are registered and unregistered marks of Ideiio and its licensors. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and Ideiio, Ideiio is and shall remain the sole owner of the Services and the Content, including, without limitation, all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein and thereto.
3. Account Registration and Security.
Access to and use of certain Services may require you to register for an account. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration or log-in form, and you are responsible for keeping such information up to date. You are responsible and liable for all activities conducted through your account, regardless of who conducts those activities. You may not share your account with anyone or allow anyone else to access or use your account, other than your parents or legal guardians who have rights to access and manage your account if you are a minor. If you are a parent or legal guardian, you may permit your child to use the account instead of you, however you are liable for the activities of your child. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to immediately notify Ideiio of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username or password.
4. User Content.
- User Content and Restrictions. The Services may enable users to submit, upload, post, share, display, or transmit to other users (hereinafter, “post”) ideas, information, materials, and other user-generated content (collectively, “User Content”) and interact with others through user comment areas, message boards, and similar user-to-user areas. You may not post any User Content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, malicious, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy rights or right of publicity, or otherwise objectionable;
- constitutes or promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- infringes upon, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party;
- encourages criminal conduct;
- contains false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive claims or content;
- gives the impression that it emanates from or is endorsed by Ideiio or any other person or entity, if this is not the case; or
- contains any virus, malware, spyware, or other harmful content or code.
- Rights You Grant to Us. You hereby grant to Ideiio an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and prepare derivative works of any User Content you post on or through the Services for any purpose and in all forms and all media, whether now known or that become known in the future, and you waive any and all claims that you may have now or may hereafter have in any jurisdiction to so-called “rental rights,” “moral rights,” and all rights of “droit moral” in that User Content, even if the User Content is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. If you post User Content, you represent and warrant to Ideiio that you own or control all rights in and to such User Content and have the right to grant the rights above to us.
- No Responsibility. You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content, and you acknowledge and agree that Ideiio is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any User Content.
- No Obligation to Pre-screen, Monitor or Use. Ideiio does not have, and does not undertake, any obligation to pre-screen, monitor, edit, or remove any User Content posted on or through the Services. However, Ideiio retains the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion and for any reason, to pre-screen, monitor, edit, remove, or move User Content posted on or through the Services. You acknowledge and agree that we are not obligated to post, keep, or use your User Content.
5. Third-Party Materials.
The Services may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services (collectively, “Third-Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Ideiio is not responsible for any Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Ideiio does not assume and will not have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them at entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
6. Electronic Communications.
The communications between you and Ideiio via the Services use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in electronic form (including, without limitation, email), and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
8. Change and Suspension.
- Changes to the Services. Ideiio reserves the right to make changes to, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Services or any portion thereof (including any Content) at any time. You agree that Ideiio will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such change, suspension, or discontinuance.
9. Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND IDEIIO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER IDEIIO NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH IDEIIO MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER IDEIIO NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH IDEIIO REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES, OR CONTENT, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- Exclusions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or consequential damages, so some of the exclusions and/or limitations in this Section may not apply to you.
10. Electronic Communications.
- Transfers of Data Abroad. If you are visiting this website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information (including your account information) across international boundaries. By visiting this website and using the Services, you consent to such transfers. Use of the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. You access the Services on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
11. Contact Us.